BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982 RGE111LW (64GB, Silver/Dark Platinum)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- EXPANSYS Code: 302836
- , EAN: 4046901743123
- , Mfr: RGE111LW
- , Brand: BlackBerry
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982 RGE111LW Features
- Shipping Weight: 0.51kg
- System: BlackBerry 10 OS
- Processor: Dual Core / 1.5 GHz / Qualcomm MSM8960 / GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- Display: 4.2" / Resolution: 1280 x 768 pixels / 355 ppi
- Camera: 8 MP / Flash: LED / Video: 1080p / Front: 2 MP, Video: 720p
- Network: 4G: LTE 800/900/1800/2600 MHz / 3G: 850/900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM Card: Type: micro-SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Location: GPS, aGPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, eCompass, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 1800 mAh
- Weight: 140 g
- Dimensions: 131 x 65.6 x 9.5 mm
- by Anonymous
- Friday, 4 August, 2017
Relic from an old time
Who would by this well made relic? Chip is outdated, screen is extra small, BB OS? A museum, maybe...
Please also consider
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Dual-SIM 64GB, Black