LG Q6+ Dual-SIM LG-M700DSN (64GB, Astro Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- EXPANSYS Code: 306478
- , EAN: 8806087027426
- , Mfr: LG-M700DSN_BLK
- , Brand: LG
LG Q6+ Dual-SIM LG-M700DSN Accessories and Cases
- Motorola Stream True Wireless Stereo Earbuds SH015 with Charging Case, IP54 Water Resistant, Black
- Tec IP68 Heart Rate Monitor GPS Smart Watch UW80C, Gray with U-See Bluetooth Smart Wristlet U9C, Blue
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
LG Q6+ Dual-SIM LG-M700DSN Features
- Shipping Weight: 0.45kg
- System: Google Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: Octa Core / 1.4 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 4 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 2 TB
- Display: 5.5" / FHD+ FullVision IPS / Resolution: 2880 x 1440 pixels / Aspect Ratio: 18:9
- Camera: 13 MP / Flash: LED / Video: FHD (1920 x 1080) / Front: 5 MP, F2.2 Wide 100°, Normal 82°
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/7/8/28/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Card slot: SIM type: nano-SIM / Slot: SIM 1 + SIM 2 + microSD
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.2 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Location: GPS, aGPS, GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, eCompass, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor
- Certificate: MIL-STD 810G Transit Drop Test
- Battery: 3000 mAh (Built-in)
- Weight: 149 g
- Dimensions: 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1 mm
by jmax on 15 February 2018 at 05:07