Nokia 3 Dual-SIM TA-1032 (16GB, Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- EXPANSYS Code: 302912
- , EAN: 6438409003355
- , Mfr: AP_TA-1032_BLK
- , Brand: Nokia
Nokia 3 Dual-SIM TA-1032 Accessories and Cases
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
Nokia 3 Dual-SIM TA-1032 Features
What we like about the Nokia 3:
- Clean and clutter-free Android Nougat with regular updates
- 8 MP autofocus cameras, back and front
- 5-inch polarized HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Shipping Weight: 0.44kg
- System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: Quad Core / 1.3 GHz / MediaTek MT6737
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- Display: 5.0" / HD IPS LCD / Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP / Flash: LED / AF / Front: 8 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Full Dual SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, eCompass, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 2630 mAh (Built-in)
- Weight: 140 g
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48 mm (Camera bump: 8.68 mm)
by dottore-rose on 01 January 2018 at 19:58
by user10422709 on 04 September 2017 at 10:31