Nokia 5 Dual-SIM (16GB, Matte Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- EXPANSYS Code: 307964
- , EAN: 6438409010643
- , Mfr: TA-1053_BLK
- , Brand: Nokia
Nokia 5 Dual-SIM Accessories and Cases
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
- Samsung Gear Sport SM-R600 Blue
Nokia 5 Dual-SIM Features
- Shipping Weight: 0.44kg
- System: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Processor: Octa Core / 1.4 GHz / Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 / GPU: Adreno 505
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- Display: 5.2" / IPS LCD / Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP / 1.12um / Flash: Dual tone LED / PDAF / Video: Full HD / Front: 8 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Full dual-SIM (SIM 1, SIM 2, microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.1 / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, eCompass, Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3000 mAh (Built-in)
- Weight: 160 g
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 72.5 x 8.05-8.55 mm
- In the box: Nokia 5, Stereo Headset, USB charging cable, Power adapter FC0102, Documentation
by ponko on 05 June 2018 at 14:59
by dottore-rose on 01 January 2018 at 21:28