Samsung Galaxy S8 Dual-SIM SM-G9500 (64GB, Orchid Gray)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- EXPANSYS Code: 302152
- , EAN: 8806088714899
- , Mfr: AP_SM-G9500_GRY
- , Brand: Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S8 Dual-SIM SM-G9500 Accessories and Cases
Samsung Galaxy S8 Dual-SIM SM-G9500 Features
Boundary-breaking design. The Galaxy S8’s rounded corner Infinity Display and symmetrical metal sides blend effortlessly for a seamless look.
Get ready for a fully immersive experience, thanks to the Galaxy S8’s ultra-thin bezel and 18.5:9 ratio display.
Intuitive intelligence. With your own personal assistant and info services through Bixby Vision, the Galaxy S8’s one-stop dashboard makes it easy for you to do what you want, when you want.
Locked-down security. The Galaxy S8s iris scanner gives great protection for your personal information without compromising convenience.
Stunning shots, every time. Whether you’re capturing the city skyline or a special moment with friends, you’ll take incredible pictures with the Galaxy S8’s Dual Pixel 12MP camera with F1.7 lens and enhanced image processing. And with facial recognition for smart autofocus, the 8MP front camera guarantees a perfect selfie.
Top performer. The Galaxy S8 is packed with features that help you do more, from being IP68-rated water and dust resistant to having a powerful 10nm mobile AP for seamless multitasking. It comes with AKG-tune earphones and enhanced audio technology - your songs will never have sounded so good. And with an expandable memory there’s certainly a lot of room for them - plus your movies and photos too.
A gateway to the world of Samsung. With the Galaxy S8 you can control all of your Samsung smart devices remotely with Samsung Connect. The Galaxy S8 can also be used with the Gear VR and Gear 360, so you can experience spectacular VR videos and games. As well as viewing all of your Samsung smartphone content on a large screen with Samsung DeX.
- Shipping Weight: 0.44kg
- System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.35 GHz Quad + 1.9 GHz Quad / 64 bit, 10nm
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 4 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 256 GB
- Display: 5.8" / Edge-to-edge / Quad HD+ Super AMOLED / Resolution: 2960 x 1440 pixels / 570 ppi
- Camera: 12 MP / Dual Pixel / OIS / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 8 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, HR sensor, Iris sensor, Pressure sensor, Proximity sensor
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Battery: 3000 mAh / Fast Charging / Wireless Charging (WPC and PMA)
- Weight: 155 g
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0 mm
- by Hussain G Saeed
- Tuesday, 26 December, 2017
Excelent customer service fast shipping and orginal product
by tanaka10 on 23 September 2017 at 11:18
by user9165520 on 31 May 2017 at 06:31