Xiaomi Mi 5 Dual-SIM (Unlocked, 32GB, Gold)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- EXPANSYS Code: 290706
- , EAN: 6954176847201
- , Mfr: CN_MI 5_GLD
- , Brand: Xiaomi
Xiaomi Mi 5 Dual-SIM Accessories and Cases
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
Xiaomi Mi 5 Dual-SIM Features
- 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU @ 510 MHz
- 32GB of internal memory with 3GB of RAM
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.37kg
- System: MIUI on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.8 GHz / Quad core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 / GPU: Adreno 530
- Memory: Internal: 32 GB / RAM: 3 GB
- Display: 5.15" / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 428 ppi
- Camera: 16 MP / Flash: Dual tone LED / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 4 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/7/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Dual SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.1 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac / NFC
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- GPS: GPS, aGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, Digital compass, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, IR sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3000 mAh (Built-in) / Quick Charge 3.0
- Weight: 129 g
- Dimensions: 144.55 x 69.2 x 7.25 mm
- In the box: Xiaomi Mi 5, USB Type C Cable, Xiaomi Adaptor, Documentation
- by Anonymous
- Thursday, 2 February, 2017
Xiaomi Mi5 is a brilliant phone
The phone is everything and more than I expected. Love it!
by 1ooney1una on 30 September 2017 at 19:42