Xiaomi Mi 6 Dual-SIM (6GB/64GB, Black)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- EXPANSYS Code: 301947
- , EAN: 6954176835369
- , Mfr: AP_MI6_64_BLK
- , Brand: Xiaomi
Xiaomi Mi 6 Dual-SIM Accessories and Cases
- Tec IP68 Heart Rate Monitor GPS Smart Watch UW80C, Gray with U-See Bluetooth Smart Wristlet U9C, Blue
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
Xiaomi Mi 6 Dual-SIM Features
- Shipping Weight: 0.70kg
- System: MIUI on Android
- Processor: 2.45 GHz / Octa core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / GPU: Adreno 540
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB / RAM: 6 GB
- Display: 5.15" / IPS LCD / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 428 ppi
- Camera: 12 MP + 12 MP Dual Camera / Flash: Dual tone LED / PDAF / Video: 4K UHD / Front: 8 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Dual SIM
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac / NFC
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, aGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer, eCompass, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, IR sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 3350 mAh (Built-in)
- Weight: 168 g
- Dimensions: 145.17 x 70.49 x 7.45 mm
- In the box: Xiaomi Mi 6, USB Type-C cable, USB Type-C to 3.5mm adapter, Xiaomi adaptor, Documentation
by Noh Jin park on 28 November 2017 at 14:17