Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Dual-SIM (32GB, Gold)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many mobile phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide voice & data service to the phone. "Locked" mobile phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost all mobile phones provided by local carriers are locked to that carrier’s network and cannot be used on other networks.
"Unlocked" mobile phones can use SIM cards from any carrier that supports the phone's operating frequencies. This makes them more convenient for switching carriers & traveling abroad. As many carriers also require customers to purchase pricey 2-year data contracts with new smartphone purchases, buying an "unlocked" phone can also be cheaper in the long run, as it allows customers to use "pre-paid" and "no-contract" SIM-card options or to switch to a new carrier when a cheaper, better plan becomes available.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- EXPANSYS Code: 301647
- , EAN: 6954176831231
- , Mfr: AP_REDMINOTE4X_GLD
- , Brand: Xiaomi
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Dual-SIM Accessories and Cases
- Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50 Metal Strap
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Dual-SIM Features
- Shipping Weight: 0.41kg
- System: MIUI on Android
- Processor: 2.0 GHz / Octa Core / Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 / GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: Internal: 32 GB / RAM: 3 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- Display: 5.5" / IPS LCD / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 403 ppi
- Camera: 13 MP / Flash: Dual Tone LED / PDAF / Video: 1080p / Front: 5 MP
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/7/38/39/40/41 / 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Hybrid dual SIM (Optional: microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.2 / Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / micro USB
- Location: GPS, aGPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, IR sensor, Proximity sensor
- Battery: 4100 mAh (Built-in)
- Weight: 165 g
- Dimensions: 151 x 76 x 8.45 mm
- In the box: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, USB Cable, Xiaomi Adaptor, Documentation
- by J Ng
- Saturday, 25 November, 2017
First impression of Redmi Note 4X Dual-Sim
Very solid casing with good finishing. High-resolution display, great speed, and ample battery power. Absolutely comparable to the mid-class models from other brands such as Sam????, So??, etc.. With only 1K it is definitely a value-for-money phone. Highly recommended undoubtedly.
- by Richard T
- Tuesday, 15 August, 2017
Bought 2 of these for family members. Arrived in 3 days. Users are delighted. Setup was a bit tricky but got there in the end.