Canon EOS 6D Digital SLR Camera Description
The Canon EOS 6D is a tough, lightweight Digital SLR equipped with a full frame sensor for incredible image detail. The EOS 6D features powerful low-light performance, Canon's DIGIC 5+ image processor, built-in GPS, Full-HD video at 1080p resolution, plus WiFi connectivity so you can control your EOS 6D using a PC, Mac or smartphone and transfer images wirelessly.
- Full-frame 20.2-megapixel sensor
- Tough, lightweight construction
- Max ISO 25,600 (expandable to ISO 102,400)
- 11-point AF sensitive down to -3EV
- GPS records your location
- Wi-Fi file transfer and remote control
- Full-HD video
20.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
At the heart of the Canon EOS 6D is a 20-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and a powerful DIGIC 5+ image processor. Together these deliver images that are packed with detail and clarity. Colours are reproduced accurately whilst tonal gradation is subtle and natural.
Tough, lightweight construction
Lightweight enough to go everywhere with you and strong enough to withstand the rigors of travel photography. Simple controls and intuitive ergonomics make the EOS 6D quick and easy-to-use.
LCD & Viewfinder
Work intuitively with the EOS 6D's bright full-frame viewfinder. A 1,040,000-dot 3-inch (7.6 cm) Clear View II LCD screen makes Live View shooting of stills and Full-HD video simple.
Built-in GPS determines your exact location and geotags each image file with the information. In GPS Logger mode a record of your route is recorded as you move around, even when the camera is switched off.
Shoot Full-HD video at 1080p resolution, taking advantage of fast-aperture lenses and full manual control to achieve cinematic effects.
Powerful low-light performance
When light levels get low, the EOS 6D keeps delivering superb photography - sensitive enough to operate under moonlight! ISO sensitivity extends from ISO 100 up to ISO 25,600 (expandable to L:50, H1:51,200, H2:102,400) and an 11-point autofocus system is responsive down to -3EV.
Preserve detail in both highlights and shadows with the EOS 6D's high dynamic range (HDR) shooting mode, and create composite images with its multiple-exposure facility. ±5 stop exposure compensation and ±3-stop auto exposure bracketing allow flexibility and fine tuning of exposure.
Shoot remotely from alternative viewpoints: connect and control your EOS 6D using your PC, Mac or smartphone. Images can be transferred wirelessly.
Shipping Weight: 0.69kg
- Model: EOS 6D
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Compatibility Fitting: Canon LP-E6
- Megapixel Banding: 20 to 20.9 Megapixels
- GPS: Yes
- Monitor Size: 3.0"
- Touchscreen: No
- MegaPixel (Effective Resolution): 20.2 megapixels
- Sensor Size (WxH mm): 35.8x 23.9 mm
- Max Image Resolution: 5472 x 3648
- Lens Fitting : Canon EF
- Compatible storage media (card not supplied): SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Focal Length Conversion Factor: 1x
- Continuous Shooting Speed (fps): 4.5 fps
- Exposure Modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual
- ISO Speed Range: 100 - 25600
- Metering Modes: Evaluative, Partial Metering, Centre Weighted, Spot
- Exposure Compensation: Yes
- Built in Flash: No
- Flash Modes: E-TTL
- Auto Exposure Bracketing: Yes
- Connection Type: HDMI, USB 2.0
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing, Custom
- Depth of Field Preview: Yes
- Focusing Modes: One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, Continuous AF, Manual
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Movie Mode: Yes (with Sound)
- Tripod Thread: Yes
- Video Out: HDMI
- Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 144.5 x 110.5 x 71.2 mm
- Weight (g): 690