Arkon CM700 Powered PDA Mount – Support Forum

holder [Arkon CM700 Powered PDA Mount - 115801]

• terry hob
i have just recieved the cm 700 and the side grips move in and out but i cant see how to lock them there is a release button so i assume there is a means of locking them tight around the xda
  • Mik
It should click into position its self, once the arms are pressed. Make sure the release button isnt stuck in? -- Mick - eXpansys
  • terry hob
no mick the sides push in and out but dont lock and the release button is not stuck also the connection for charging to the xda is supplied but the connection for the speaker is not suitable for xda which would appear to be 2.5 m referred to on the blue sheet which needs a special audio adaptor therefore this is not suitable for xda without this adaptor do you have them or should it have been supplied
  • Mik
There is a fault with the mount then, as this is how it should work. As for the audio problem I will look into it. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • terry hob
is it poss to check if there is a fully working model for xda 2 in stock and i will buy it and you can credit this one when it gets back, as i need to fit into a new car being delivered tomorrow?
;