ASUS Eee PC 701 Surf Back To School Offer – Support Forum

Connecting Canon Pixma printer / nokia 6300 [ASUS Eee PC 701 Surf Back To School Offer - 158485]

• Beau

Hi, I'm very interested in buying one but wanted to check whether it will be possible / easy t o connect the following peripherals. I know the Asus Eee PC has a USB port so I'm guessing it may be a case of finding a Linux driver

Canon Pixma printer - there is a linux driver listed on canon's site. Being a linux newbie is this likely to involve lots of tweaking to work with the Asus instal of linux?

Nokia 6300 - I use the Nokia PC suite a lot with my nokia 6300 and the USB cable to access T-mobile's web and walk service. I'm guessing that as there is no linux release this isn't going to work. Anyone have any alternative ideas of how I could use my T-mobile sim card with the Asus Eee pc to access the net?

I saw this link in the forum - http://www.sequencetechnology.co.uk/Blog/2007/11/3g-on-eee-pc.aspx - anyone used this with T-mobile?

TIA

Beau

• Yoni

I can't find a sync solution for Nokia and Linux, and I’m guessing the Canon driver will be straightforward.

The Huawei E220 USB modem is part of T-mobile portfolio, so you shouldn’t have any problems with it.

Look here if you don't want / need a contract with it. 

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

• Beau

Thanks Yoni. Does make a difference as essentially it means for my usage I'm going to have to spend an extra £100.00 and carry an extra piece of kit around. But I can do it so need to check the options.

Cheers

Beau

Sentiments are an awesome thing. At the point when we feel for one, it shows mankind in us, on the grounds that there are endless individuals who are distant from everyone else that they have nobody to support them but they can get corporate finance assignment help online from their homes for their help. In the event that we feel for anybody today, tomorrow will sound good to us as well, so we should feel for one another.

You may have started off with a simple essay, but as you grow old, you discover that assignments come in many forms! The different forms can definitely create a lot of chaos and confusion in your mind, which we can help erase. Get assignment paper help from us, and you can get the following kinds written by our immensely talented experts! 

Read more: nursing assignment writing servicedissertation paper

• jamesmith

At MyAssignmenthelp.com, you will be guided with custom-written finance assignments. We understand the students very well. We understand that pupils have dissimilar knowledge over the subject. Several of them fail to manage the academic pressure and frantically hunt for finance assignment help, requesting the experts ‘do my finance assignment Australia’. Well, at MyAssignmenthelp.com, the subject matter experts are careful with the assignment requirements. They follow the university guidelines to avoid unintended mistakes in the copy.

Read More: business management assignment help

;