Celluon Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard – Support Forum

Can't get this to work on WM5 [Celluon Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard - 140488]

• oliverochs
Your site claims the device will work with windows mobile 5 devices, but celluon claims that it only works with WM2003 devices (I figured this out after the device arrived and did not work). Is there a newer driver for the WM5 devices, or a workaround to get the keyboard to work? It''s a neat device, but would be neater if it actually worked. If not, then email me to let me know how to send it back. Thanks Oliver
  • legoland
Hi Oliver, a working driver is availiable... regards
  • ncameron
Where!? Not on the CD provided, not on the Celluon web site - nor visible anywhere via Google - please indicate where there is a Mobile 5 compatible driver for this device? Neil
  • legoland
Hello, for WM5 driver follow this link: http://www.plawa.com/support/downloads/drivers/laserkey/plawa_celluon_cl800bt_microsoft_wm5.zip. It works fine :) regards
  • ncameron
Brilliant! Thanks! It does work... Why is this the best kept secret since the grassy knoll?! Why doesn''t Celluon have this driver on their web site? There must be many users desperately searching for this driver.. Neil
  • ncameron
Well; it did work fine on the Orange SPV M600 (QTEK) - but it does not work on the M700! Aaagh. Any ideas? Neil
;