CoPilot iPAQ h2210 Navigation System – Support Forum

Using Copilot GPS with Autoroute [CoPilot iPAQ h2210 Navigation System - 108702]

• Martomick
I have a Copilot GPS that plugs into my ipaq CF socket, no problems. I also have a laptop with Autoroute on it that can use a receiver to indicate where you are. Is anyone aware of an adaptor that allows you to plug a GPS unit in CF format into a USB socket on a laptop. I have a Dazzle unit that is a memory card reader but this does not seem to work with the GPS. It fits, and the light comes on, but the laptop does not recognise it.
  • Mahesh
Your memory card will not work, that's for data only. The only other possibility I can think of [you'll need a PCMCIA slot on your laptop] is the eXpansys CF - PCMCIA Card Adaptor. Do not know whether it'll work though .... -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • Martomick
Thanks,I do have PCMCIA slots on the laptop but I would prefer to know if it's going to work first! Is there any way I can find out?
  • Mahesh
I can email Co-pilot folks and see if they know whether the combination works ... I'll post as soon as I hear anything. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • Martomick
Thsnks
;