CoPilot iPAQ h2210 Navigation System – Support Forum

CoPilot CF GPS - Compatibilty with other programs [CoPilot iPAQ h2210 Navigation System - 108702]

• dgjones10
I purchased an Ipaq 2210 with CoPilot Navigation package last week. I do not appear to be able to use other programs with the unit. I wish to use AnQuet OS maps and also produce my own software using VisualCE. I have found threads on GPSPassion with similar problems with CF cards and PocketPC 2003. I have GPS Manager and this cannot detect the CF card on Comm7. Anyone know of the solution, otherwise the kit will not meet my requirements.
  • Michael
You can use the Copilot CF GPS with any other GPS program that uses the NMEA 0183 standard. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • dgjones10
Thanks for the response Michael but how ? I have tried a demo From VisualCE which simlpy gets gets current location and it doesn't work (The Comm port is set to 7), also I have tried GPS Manager, which confirms that the GPS is COMM7 but cannot proceed any further, it is set to NMEA and 4800 but does not receive a signal. I am out in the garden and CoPilot does get a fix.
;