Creative NOMAD Zen Xtra 40GB MP3 Player – Support Forum

EAX AUDIO environment get music TOO soft? [Creative NOMAD Zen Xtra 40GB MP3 Player - 111556]

hey all is it just me or when i play music normal , and then turn on the eax enviroment to like concert hall or any other option for that matter, the music gets unacceptibly Low. funny because in the built in audio demo that came with the player ,when they changed from normal to environment (in the demo) the volume levels remained the same. let me know what u all think,. Akil
Hi Akil, I'm researching this with my U.S. Creative representative. Stay tuned! -Matt
hey thanks matt, i will be looking out for ur response
Hi Akil, Frankly, I wasn't sure where you're actually located. However, my US Creative representative offered this response: "I apologize for taking a while to get back with you on this. I asked around here and was told the best thing to do in this instance would be to just direct your customers to our Tech Support center at (405) 742-6655. They can also e-mail Creative Labs regarding any issues they have using this form on our Web site:" http://us.creative.com/support/custsup/askus/emailform.asp I hope this helps. -Matt
;