Creative Zen Touch 20GB – Support Forum

loading software [Creative Zen Touch 20GB - 114016]

• bigell
Can someone please help, when loading the software onto my pc, i get faults that ctregsvr cannot register upto 28 files, all are ax or flt or scm-dll files, what can I do I have tried to unintall and reinstall, but still no good please help someone!!!!!
  • reaper_gac
Never heard of that error. Have you tried to download the latest software from Creative? -------------------------------------- Currenty Using - Orange SPV M500 Creative Zen Vision:M Creative EP-630 earphones
  • bigell
yes, no difference..ideas?????
  • reaper_gac
Probably best off contacting Creative tech support. This isn't an issue i've had myself. -------------------------------------- Currenty Using - Orange SPV M500 Creative Zen Vision:M Creative EP-630 earphones
  • PeteGraham
Sorry to jump in, Reaper, but would you mind telling me which version of Windows you are using bigell? Forum Search DON'T be afraid to use it!
  • reaper_gac
Feel free Pete! Try here for the answer -------------------------------------- Currenty Using - Orange SPV M500 Creative Zen Vision:M Creative EP-630 earphones
  • bigell
using xp pete
  • PeteGraham
Excellent. Only things I would advise: Make sure you have admin rights on this PC, and also make sure you read the info in the link that Reaper has provided for you above. I've checked it out myself, the info (as always) is sound. Forum Search DON'T be afraid to use it!
  • reaper_gac
Lifes hard when you are as clever as i am :P -------------------------------------- I'm in your base killing your doods!
  • PeteGraham
And doorways are difficult to negotiate when you are as modest as you are! Forum Search DON'T be afraid to use it!
;