Dell Axim X30 312MHz Pocket PC – Support Forum

Problem with the SD Memory card slot - Dell Axim X30 312 PPC [Dell Axim X30 312MHz Pocket PC - 114504]

I recently purchased a Dell Axim X30 312 PPC . There seems to be a problem with the SD memory card slot of the device. I recently purchased a 1GB kingston SD memory card for my PPC, but the PPC device doesn't seem to detect the memory card . To confirm if the memory card itself is fine , I check this memory card on a another Dell PPC (my colleague's) and it is working fine there ( I could read and write files on to this card) I tried shutting and restarting the PPC but am still facing this problem. Could you please help me in getting this issue sorted. =============================================================================================== 4-Jan-2005 :- I tried testing the PPC with another SD card (from my friend)but the device doesn't pick it up. I assume there seems to be a problem with the Memory card slot itself. Please assist ASAP. =============================================================================================
;