EXPANSYS 8GB SDHC – Support Forum

Panasonic DMC-FX07 [EXPANSYS 8GB SDHC - 202993]

• dawsonas
Hi, i bought a DMC-FX07 recently and ordered a 4GB ORA SD Card. The cars cannot be read by the camera and it simp[ly thows up an error stating the card cannot be read. I tried this in a brand new Core Duo 2 Toshiba Laptop with an SD reader and it doesn''t even gop through the hardware recognition. The card shipped was a Dane-Elec 4GB SDHC card - because SDHC is new I suspect it isn''t compatible. Rang Expansys who said to post an article here for tech support.
  • Needmoney
Hi, I have just recieved the same card from Expansys and cannot get it to work with anything (PDA, Laptop or High end desktop). Did you get it to work in the end? It''s such a shame as 4GB is iPOD territory and I remember laptops with 2.5GB hard drives, progress eh. Thanks. too many nokia chargers!!
  • dawsonas
It should be ok with anything that supports SDHC, sadly though a lot of manufacturers are a bit vague on SDHC support
  • Needmoney
Thanks for responding. I don''t think my PDA does support SDHC (Mitac Mio 701) but nor does anything else I''ve tried. Another lesson in looking at the small print before buying I guess. Cheers. too many nokia chargers!!
  • Yoni
Needmoney, I replied to your other post, you can contact the sales team for details on how to return it for refund. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
  • Needmoney
Thanks Yoni, I have replied to your post on the other forum. too many nokia chargers!!
;