Glofiish G500+ Value Pack – Support Forum

Phone freezing on incoming calls [Glofiish G500+ Value Pack - 139888]

• XJesterX
Hi. I have got a G500+ and have upgraded from the 0061 rom to the 0080 rom.When you recieve incoming calls it occasionally hangs when you answer the call with a reset being the only option to clear this and if you try to make a call it states that it cannot complete the call. Does anyone else suffer with this issue? I have sent a mail directly to E-Ten asking for their help on this issue and have not recieved any reply from them so if anyone has some advice/help on this matter i would greatly appreciate it.
  • Yoni
That is a new one, could you keep us posted? Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
  • XJesterX
Additional Info:- I have removed all the e-ten customisation from the PDA as in the radio and the EtPhone function but this still occurs. it is worth noting that I have tried to get as close to a "flat" install as possible but another idea may be to try and get a basic rom without the added software in place. Is this a possibility?
  • Yoni
I am not aware of such a Rom, and advise you stick with official Rom''s if you want to keep the warranty intact. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
  • XJesterX
Ok thanks for your advice Yoni. Have you been informed of any pending releases from E-Ten in respect of a new rom ?
;