Glofiish P300B Pocket PC Phone – Support Forum

PROBLEMS Eten P300B. ANY SOLUTION? [Glofiish P300B Pocket PC Phone - 124953]

• rlop2
I've bought an Eten P300-B in your web few months ago. Now my eten is having problems of resets, and other kinds of problems. It doesn't appear the "white" splash screen with the logo of eten when it resets itself(It only appears a black screen). I think I need a firmware updating or something like this to solve my problema. Eten technical support doesn't answer me, and I wonder if you can send me the user and password to enter in technology support of eten and be able to download a firmware updated. If it's not possible what kind of solution can you give me? I've bought this PDA in September of the last year (6 months ago) and now it's unuseful for me. What's the support you can offer me? I feel undefensed. Thanks in advance Roberto
Hi I have spoken to E-TEN and they have not released a ROM upgrade for this unit. Jane
  • rlop2
Hello again I think the firmware is corrupted, and what I need is to reload again the same firmware (not an upgrade of it). The version I have is WWE 156 0051. In any case, what kind of warranty have I got? My PDA has only 6 months.....!!!! thanks
Hi Roberto, I have the same device with same problem. I have found the same version but i can not upload it :( If you want add me to msn to discuss about it and try to find a solution ! Thanks, Nasos garfieldakos@hotmail.com
  • cmilano
Roberto, ¿Hablas español? Es que yo tengo una Eten P300 y, ademas de algunos problemas, necesito una bateria. En España tengo dificultades para encontrarla. No obstante me gustaria cambiar opiniones contigo sobre este dispositivo. Gracias por adelantado Mi correo-e es: cmilano@ono.com
;