Please note that our warehouse will be closed due to Public Holidays starting from 19-04-2019. Customer service and order dispatch will resume from Tuesday, 23-04-2019. Thank you for your understanding.

Google Pixel 3 G013A – Support Forum Buy Now – HK$5,599

Google Pixel 3 G013A 128GB, Just Black) [Google Pixel 3 G013A - 313392]

• Hassan N

Hi,

I just ordered Google Pixel 3 G013A 128GB, Just Black)  in UAE and it said card won't be charged till the order is shipped, but i do see my card has been charged and the order status is showing as processing still.

a) Could you let me know which variant is this device ? Us, UK , Canada or ?

b) It says product in stock so when will it be shipped and when can i expect 2-3days from shipping date?

c) Its unlocked hopefully and not a blacklisted IMEI right?

Is there a customer care number for Expansys in UAE.

• Hassan N

i got an email asking to send shipping address proof, i have send them and tried to call on their customer care number +852 2405 8071 and doesn't seem to get through other than voice mail after few rings!

What exactly is happening?

• Derek_W Staff

Thank you for contacting us. I referred your case to our customer service team. A customer service representative should have contacted you by email for follow-ups.

• Hassan N

Thank you, could you verify which variant device is this. Is it UK/US/Canda or Asian

• Derek_W Staff

According to the information provided by our suppliers, the current stocks are Canadian version. However, we are sorry that we are not able to guarantee the version of stock you will receive but only the model number and specs listed on the website.

Did you get your phone I want to order Samsung galaxy s10+ And I scared to order

• Hassan N

.... double post

• Hassan N

Hi,

Yes, i received the order had to pay a duty fee of 339AED and they showed the invoice of phone as 3279AED instead of 3104AED not that it would have made a difference.

On 1st they asked for proof of my shipping address which was strange as normally they ask for proof of payment.

So they shipped on 02-Apr after i confirmed the details and i collected the package from Dubai Terminal 2 office of them after paying the duty fees on 03-Apr around 3pm as i was in Dubai, else to my delivery address i could have received it by 04-Apr which is thursday if not then on Saturday as friday being a holiday.

So once the shipment was done it was fast as its DHL express.

Don't worry you will receive the product as long as they are shipped by DHL

;