HTC One S – Support Forum

eXpansys doesn’t care about their clients !!! [HTC One S - 229850]

• nauti4u

Be careful about this company.

I bought an hTC one S (grey version) from this company and the 1st time they sell a B Stock as a new equipment (they said it was a human error).

Unfortunately I was the only one to pay their human error, no compensation what so ever !!!

Today I received a new phone, but this time it was the processor… 1,7 S3 instead of 1,5 GHz S4 !!! How cool is that…

This company always said to me they only sell 1,5 GHz S4 (snapdragon processor) and that’s the only version they inform in their web site as well.

BUT THEY LIE, so be careful every one !!!

• nauti4u

Still waiting for a new phone 1,5 S4 !

Check on the boxes:

Z520E : Snapdragon S4 - Dual Core 1.5GHz

Z560E : Snapdragon S3 - Dual Core 1.7GHz

• nauti4u

… end of story, I received my money back and for now I’m thinking what to do…

I see that finally expansys already changed the information about the equipment, but for me it was too late.

I’m very disappointed with expansys and also with htc. 1,7GHz processor (S3 snapdragon), no thks, not for me !!!

My story ended in the same way: I got money back 26 July 2012.

I went to local store where I was convinced that they have the newest ONE S with S4. But when we checked on the box it became clear, that there was S3 too. But somehow there was 1 phone left from the earlier delivery - so finally I got my ONE S with S4. But black color...

In all this story I think HTC is the one to blame for all this misunderstanding. It is nonsense to make one phone model with different specification...

;