i-mate JAM Value Pack – Support Forum

Contents [i-mate JAM Value Pack - 115930]

What exactly are the contents of this value pack? I couldn't find anything to read on the site and the picture can't be enlarged to see the acessories in better detail.
  • Mahesh
The JAM Value pack consists of i-mate JAM GSM/GPRS Pocket PC (English Version) eXpansys Memory 256MB Secure Digital Card (SD) Blue Monkey USB Bluetooth Adaptor with Hinged Antenna eXpansys USB Travel Charger eXpansys USB Car Charger Adaptor eXpansys B-6913 Small PDA Pouch (Black) eXpansys Networks USB Retractable Cable A(Male)-Mini 4A -- Mahesh - eXpansys
Thanks Mahesh.
  • Michael
It is on the site under the JAM Value pack comprises list. -- Michael - eXpansys
NOTE The USB Retractable Cable A(Male)- Mini 4A supplied with the value pack does not fit the I-Mate Jam
  • Mik
I will get someone to check it, and re-post when we have an answer. -- Mick - eXpansys
I have checked and I have reported it to you this morning Think it should be Item no 110997 - USB Retractable Cable A(Male)- Mini 5 not Item no 110998 - USB Retractable Cable A(Male)- Mini 4a looking at your available images
  • Mik
Thanks for the information, Ill pass it on. -- Mick - eXpansys
Waiting for someone to ring me to arrange a swap out
  • Mik
They will ring you once we have tested the unit with the cable, and sort a swap for you. -- Mick - eXpansys
  • Mik
If anyone has been sent the 4A mini by mistake can they please email returns@expansys.com and will arrange to have the correct cable shipped to you. -- Mick - eXpansys
;