i-mate JASJAM Pocket PC Phone – Support Forum

Availability of JasJam [i-mate JASJAM Pocket PC Phone - 138536]

Hi, We are working over a research project and wanted a PDA with following specifications. It should: 1- Be a communicator to support the GSM network. 2- Have a secondary camera for video calling. 3- Support EDGE technology for enhanced data rates. 4- Be Windows 5.0 based. 5- Have enabled JAVA support for development of applications. Product and market analysis was carried out in this regard and I-Mate''s JasJam was found to be the best match. Now, I have contacted United Moblies (I-Mate''s distributors in Pakistan), in about all major cities of Pakistan, but Jasjam is not available. Then, my e-mail to I-Mate support team referred me to this website, where I again donot see it. Please help me in this scenario. Can anyone tell me where to buy a JasJam from any other country, as I am ready to pay postage and delivery expenses? Or, do tell me any substitute, with specs explained above. Thank you. Anxiously waiting for reply. -- Kind Regards, Ahmed Majeed Khan Research Associate, Computer Science Department, School of Engg. Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Sector ''''U'''', DHA, Lahore Cantt, 54792. PBX: +92-42-5722670-79 (Ext: 4440) Fax: +92-42-5898315 URL: www.lums.edu.pk
;