Inventel BlueDSL Bluetooth ADSL Router with USB Dongle – Support Forum

Blue DSL USB Drivers and Manuel [Inventel BlueDSL Bluetooth ADSL Router with USB Dongle - 102814]

• blanchas
Hi. I hav just got the Inventel Blue DSL and the CD cannot be read by either of my CD drives. Could anyone post me the Driver Files and PDf manuel? My email address is blanchas@clara.co.uk. Thanks
  • Mahesh
You can download the manual and drivers from BlueDSL.net. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • brinks
I know this is an old post but I have the drivers and manual on cd (they are no longer available from Inventel and they don't seem to support the Blue DSL anymore). If anyone needs the drivers contact me at brinks@fiatcoupe.net
  • Mahesh
I've emailed themr egarding the above. In the mean while can you please email support@expansys.com the drivers and manual brinks ? I'll upload it here so people can use it in future. Many thanks. -- Mahesh - eXpansys
  • ddraig
I've also emailed them, it's not even possible to register your product anymore, they ask for a key & product number (in French of course!). This isn't supplied with the BlueDSL, if you don't supply the valid credentials you can't register. I tried registering previously and received an out of office reply, then no further response! Quite frankly if this is what they call customer support I won't be buying their products again, and I certainly will make a point of making sure anyone else I know doesn't.
Dear all I have exactly the sane situation, the page web of inventel is off. the support web page are presente but there is no support from inventel!!! you can help me to found driver of inventel BlueDSL?
;