Inventel BlueDSL Bluetooth ADSL Router with USB Dongle – Support Forum

lost disk- [Inventel BlueDSL Bluetooth ADSL Router with USB Dongle - 102814]

• d@ve
Can anyone email me or post me the installation disk i seem to have missed placed it appreciate any help any one using bluedsl with linux ?
  • nosve
With linux it works fine, you only have to connect to it using ppp, i use dund to automatically sustain the connection at boot
  • Jim Tse
You could try going here, I'm not able to get in because you need the product codes on your unit but it's worth a try -- Jim - eXpansys
  • d@ve
I have tried there they seem not to provide any support for the bluedsl the codes it asks to log in for support are off the new dsl's
  • d@ve
What linux are you using i have had a go with suse with my frog alcatel modem with no success i am using bluedsl on ethernet now on xp if suse see's mt ethernet card on my motherboard should be able just to connect to internet (i think) am i right
  • d@ve
Thanks some kind person has sent me the disc now now i am a happy chappy..........
  • DrewJ
I'm also pulling my hair out [and there ain't much of it] trying to find my disk otherwise I have to junk the unit. Any chance of a copy ? I'm more than happy to pay !! [I'm in the UK BTW]
;