i.Tech ClipS35 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Adapter – Support Forum

I am looking for blue player software for i-tech s35 [i.Tech ClipS35 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Adapter - 125691]

• alfie128
I bought i-tech s35 blue tooth headset but with no software to support stereo such as blueplayer! Any one know where I can down load them to suppor T-mobile MDA compact mobile phone!
I have the software, but I cannot remember where I downloaded it. If you want it, I can e-mail U. Please provide me your e-mail address. And I am planing to buy the headset, beside the adapter, any other things are included in the package , such as charger and headphone? Is it mic in-built?
  • Sudheer12
I bought i-tech R35 blue tooth headset for o2 mini software, can any one know where to download blue player and how to use it. Thnks
  • darrenh27
I am looking for blue player software for i-tech R35 have you got this software is so can you E-mail it to me darrenhughes@darrenh27.com
  • selene
How about googling for the software? Selene --- Forum Search You know you want to!
  • alfie128
Please send me the software to me at the e-mail address as below alfielee128@tiscali.co.uk the s35 comes with charger and in built mic thanks
  • selene
Did you even read my post? Selene --- Forum Search You know you want to!
;