Motorola H700 Bluetooth Headset – Support Forum

MOTOROLA H700 BLUETOOTH HEADSET [Motorola H700 Bluetooth Headset - 124888]

• texasgal
I just received the H700 and use it with Motorola E815 phone but haven't had any beeping sounds. I had a HS850 before and lost it, and got the "new and improved sound quality" H700 and it is horrible. Sound quality is atrocious. Loud crackling, sounds like I'm in a tunnel. The "older", cheaper models worked so much better.
I COMPLETELY WORE OUT AN OLDER MODEL, IT WAS THE BEST. OFTEN I HAVE CRACKELING SOUNDS AND JUST PLAIN BAD RECEPTION. I DON'T HAVE ANY BEEPING SOUNDS, BUT FIND THAT I HAVE TO CONTINUALLY TURN IT ON MANUALLY. I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS SUPPOSE TO TURN ITSELF OFF TO CONSERVE THE BATTERY BUT I FIND IT QUITE ANNOYING TO PLACE A CALL ONLY TO HAVE THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END YELLING HELLO AND I CAN'T HEAR THEM BECAUSE MY PHONE IS ON MY LAP. IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY IF IT IS A SETTING TO KEEP IT ON STANDBY ALL THE TIME I WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFO.
I just received the H700 and use it with Motorola v710,and i cannot setup,i got trouble for setup and i lost my booklet,how can i setup my bluetooth with my phone,
  • akalid
I have just bought H700 bluetooth and completed the setup but I did not hear a ring on my bluetooth....I have a treo 700P
may be your phone don''t support the beepiing sounds through the headset,by a way my phone is ok i have met this status with a freind''s phone,you had better try another phone.or may be you have just bought a shoddy. i am a agent of motorola
;