Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset – Support Forum

hs820 wont turn on [Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset - 112200]

• Imdeevah
I was using my 820 when the connection all of a sudden of a sudden disconnected from my Motorola v170 and ever since then the headset wont turn on anymore. I tried charging and it will completely charge but it wont turn on. can anyone help me?
  • yogaone
I have the same issue any responses?? solutions?
  • Imdeevah
no nothing at all, I dont even know who to contact to see about this kind of stuff. Any updates over there?
  • chakery
my HS820 will completely charge but it wont turn on. can anyone help me? You can email me at chakery@gmail.com
S.P.Waller Hi Chakery ? have you gone through the usual setup, holding the M.F.B (multi function button) until the blue led, stays on constantly(discoverable mode) then set your bluetooth enabled phone or PDA to find devices, and it should connect or link to your Motorola HS820 let me know if this helps at all?? MESSAGE TO ALL PEOPLE POSTING IN HERE, ABOUT THIS ERROR, ARE YOU MAKING SURE THAT WHEN YOU PLUG THE CHARGING END INTO THE HEADSET THAT THE CHARGING END IS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN??????
  • krsadklps
Hi, I have the same problem.The headset gets completly charged but wouldn't turn on, even if i hold the MFB button to try to put it in setup mode.Any help regarding this. Raja.
??? Strange : okay try holding the M.F.B button for something between eight or ten seconds and see what happens?? let me know in the forum how you go on ? and we can keep trying to solve the problem S.P.Waller
  • Mandalee
Hi. I have the same problem right now. Recharged my headset last night, noticed that the LED was no longer glowing brightly, just very faintly. It sat on charge overnight. Tried to turn it on today to no avail. Wandering if the actual set has just stopped working or what the hell is going on here?????
  • Mandalee
Hi. I have the same problem right now. Recharged my headset last night, noticed that the LED was no longer glowing brightly, just very faintly. It sat on charge overnight. Tried to turn it on today to no avail. Wandering if the actual set has just stopped working or what the hell is going on here?????
Hello all Firstly are you getting anything at all, when you put the HS820 to charge, is the led a nice blue colour ? how long are you leaving the unit to charge for exactly ?? and how are you going through the setup procedure?? I did not use my Motorola HS820 for around four or more month's, and i charged mine up with no errors at all, how long have the had the headset ???? S.P.Waller
  • JMcQ
Ditto. Have had it for about three months. Then it just stopped. I get the lovely blue light when it charges.but when it's "done" and I unplug it from the charger I get nothing when I pres the button. Anyone have any ideas? Does it have a removable battery like a phone that needs to be replaced? I use it daily and often for long stretches at a time.
  • cholly
My820 just decided not to charge at all. It's plugged in correctly, the light at the base of charger is red. but nothing else- I see they have been having the same problem with the 810!! At least I don''t feel like I'm the only sucker. By the way, it's barely 3 weeks old!!!
;