Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset – Support Forum

Motorola support for Bluetooth A2DP? [Motorola HS820 Bluetooth Headset - 112200]

I just bought a HS700 headset, and found out that it doesn't support the Bluetooth A2DP profile, so I can't use ti to listen to music etc. Does anyone know of a similar earpeice that DOES support A2DP? Any assistance much appreciated. Richard (at) lbrc .org
  • Beavis
It a wired headset you fool. What on earth made you think a wired headset would support a bluetooth function?! You do know what bluetooth is don't you?! "Huh huh, huh huh huh huh huh mmm, uh huh huh huh huh huh, huh huh huh. Beavis' Hiku for class
Hmm, funny response, but my headset really does not have any wires coming out of it - see the specs here: http://direct.motorola.com/eng/Web_accessories_detail.asp?Country=GBR&language=ENG&productid=30341&strPrimaryOption=Acc&lSecondaryOption=11
  • Yoni
"I just bought a HS700 headset" the HS 700 is a wired headset. The H700 is the Bluetooth Headset, for A2DP look at something like the HBH-DS970. Yoni, eXpansys Product Support, Forum Search
;