Motorola V500 – Support Forum

audio doesnt' work during call [Motorola V500 - 109304]

• legstress
When I recieve or make a call I can't actually hear anything through the phone - the caller can hear me so the microphone is working. I can only hear the other person if the speakerphone is switched on - but not through the phone earpeice ? Any ideas ?
  • kt15blue
oh please help ppl! i have the exact same problem!!!
  • bbeauty19
Ditto. I have the very same problem. Have you had any answers?
My husband and I have the same problem. We also have friends that have the same problem. I hope someone has a solution that they can share.
  • selene
Have you checked that the volume isn't turned all the way down? How long have you had the phone for? Selene -- Forum Search - you know you want to...
  • anitalg
Hiya, your earpiece has gone - try your local shops to get a new one fitted as will prob be out of warrenty by now
Yes, volume is turned up as high as it will go. (7) If you switch to the speakerphone you can hear just fine.
Thanks for your reply! Yes, the phone is out of warranty. Do you mean to go to a Motorola shop?
  • selene
Doesn't have to be motorola - a decent local phone shop should be able to sort it for you Oh, and welcome to the forum :-) Selene -- Forum Search - you know you want to...
  • anitalg
Selene is 100% right (Of course :o)) - dont go direct to motorola it will cost you a bomb. Ask around locally.
  • selene
Hello you! You've been quiet for a few days - where have you been sweetie? Selene -- Forum Search - you know you want to...
  • anitalg
Hiding from the rough boys!! nah, sorry chick, things been a bit odd but im bbaaccckk!! :o)
;