MWg UBiQUiO 501 Windows Mobile 6 – Support Forum

Synchronizing Ubiquio 501 [MWg UBiQUiO 501 Windows Mobile 6 - 150054]

Is there a way to synchronize my Ubiquio 501 with Outlook 2000 or do I need to upgrade to a newer version of Outlook?  I particularly want to synch with Notes.  I am using Vista Home Premium on my PC and have Office 2000.
  • Yoni

Have you installed Windows Device Center on your PC.

Yoni,
eXpansys Product Support,
Forum Search

Yes, I have.
  • Yoni
According to this guide, you should be able to sync with that software combination but Outlook 2003 is recommended.

Is the unit detected when you connect it?

Do you get any errors when you attempt to sync?

Yoni,
Forum Search

If you mean the 501 as the "unit", yes it is detected. 

It does appear that maybe Outlook 2000 may not be compatible as it does say that it can't find the wab dll.  Also, Outlook does not does not seem to appear anywhere as a possible source for information downloading/synchronising.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in the basic setup.

Thanks for your efforts.

Ubiquio 501a 

• Yoni

The missing dll is part of outlook, according to this all you need do is reinstall outlook.

Yoni,
Forum Search

• emni clap

when you get an issue with you website. dont' be worry about it just contact see our site which wordpress is an ideal paltform for startups provide the solution related to the website or any issue contact by email.

DNS Server Not Responding

Change DNS Settings in Windows XP. Sometimes you may want to override the default DNS Domain Name Server) settings on your computer so you can specify which DNS server is used, or which IP address should be used for a particular domain. There are two ways to do this: Specify the DNS and map IP addresses.

;