Navman iCN 550 In-Car GPS System – Support Forum

Buying Europe maps for icn550? [Navman iCN 550 In-Car GPS System - 129370]

• tonylord
Anyone know where I can get the European maps for the iCN550? I am living inthe US, but when I retrun to the UK I will want to have euro mapping. If I can't get them for the 550, I will get a Mio 269 instead. Thanks Tony
  • PeteGraham
A good place to start would be here If this link doesn't work, try this and see if you can get to the store on there. Forum Search DON'T be afraid to use it!
  • tonylord
Thanks - yeah I've tried that, but I can't find the answer. While there do seem to bemaps available for Europe, I can't find out if they are specifically comppatible with the icn550... Tony
  • PeteGraham
When in Navman's store, choose the model you have and then go to accessories. They work on the 550. You can call Navman on +44(0)1293 780500. Don't know the US numbers though. Forum Search DON'T be afraid to use it!
  • Wola
Hey Tony I believe I have what you need and I could spend it for you. I use the same Navigator (icn 550) and it would be good to have the maps from North America for my next trip in the USA. If you are interrestet ask EXPANSYS for my e-mail adress or send me yours. Have a good time Wola
Hi, I wonder if you still need the maps? I have an ICN 550 with european maps on it, I currently live in Germany but am moving back to the USA later this year. I would sure like to get a set of US maps, The manufacturer will not sell me maps for it. Regards Brian
  • modder42
Hi was just wondering if anyone had success with the icn 550 maps? what I want to know is can it be done? as navman says it cant.........Is there a way to put other maps onto the 550? If anyone knows please let me know Thanks
  • Obscidian
Tony, Did you manage to get the European maps ? I have them for my iCN 550 and I am looking to get the USA maps but can't get a hold of them. Could we swap ?? Archie
  • mrrman
I know this is an old post...but do you still have the European maps?  I will swap with the US/Canada maps.  LMK
;