Nokia MBC-15S Separate Mobile Holder – Support Forum

How to Install?? [Nokia MBC-15S Separate Mobile Holder - 103297]

• Adam-
Hi I bought a Nokia MBC- 15S Car Mount as all i want to do is to have somewhere to that I can secure put my phone in my car whilst driving. However I cannot see how to install it on my car and there are no instructions with it. I have searched the net and read about a mounting plate but where can i get this from?? or how do i install it as it is. Thanks
  • Michael
I believe that the part that you are after is the Mounting Plate MKU-1, this isn't sold separately as far as we know and only comes with the Nokia CARK126 Car Kit. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • Adam-
So how do I fit the Car Mount without the Mounting Plate if its not available seperately? As I have purchased the Car Mount Seperately so their must be a way to fit it.
  • Michael
The reason that the car mount is sold separately is to enable that the car kit can be sold to owners of different models of phone so they can simply get the car kit and then get the relevant mount to the phone that they own. -- Michael - eXpansys
Hi there, I don't know how expansys sells this holder but the ones I deal with cone blister packed and contain the cradle or holder and a swivel bracket and fixing scres and the nokia blanking plug. If this is the case then you mount the swivel to the holder and screw it into the fascia of your car in the posistion you like. If the swivel in not with the holder you purchased they are available from my online shop for a couple of pounds. When you have the swivel it is possible to split it to give you either a flat base plate for mounting on a dashmount or smartclip no holes bracket which i can also supply or to adjust the swivel and screw it into your car. Need any help just e-mail me. Regards Terry Visit my business website at www.siocommunications.co.uk
  • justcarkits
Can supply a "no hole" bracket that you can mount the MBC15-s on to. Need to know model and year. www.justcarkits.co.uk
  • saukoon
What I did was to use double sided tape to mount it instead of screws!
  • slaterd1
Will this holder mount on a Pro-fit bracket?
It will fit on - dashmount, Smartclip, brodit proclip or leather Pod or screw into your dash. Regards Terry Web- www.siocommunications.co.uk Email - websales@siocommunications.co.uk Tel - 01506 882566 Tech Forum - http://users.boardnation.com/~sio_communications/index.php
  • vcs_ltd
VCS Ltd Installers of GPS/Cellular/Security Vehicle Communication Solutions home page Engineer Bulletin Boards
  • zeakat
hi..i see your posting was oct 03 but i wonder if you can advise me.I have the Nokia MBC- 15S Car Mount set up in my car. My cradle is faulty and i want to be sure that if i buy a new cradle it can be simply swopped with the faulty one. many thanks zea
MBC-15S is an easy swap over, one Phiilips screw and a plug in connector :) regards Terry Web- www.siocommunications.co.uk Email - websales@siocommunications.co.uk Tel - 01506 882566 Tech Forum - http://users.boardnation.com/~sio_communications/index.php
;