Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Dual-SIM SM-N9860 – Support Forum Buy Now – HK$8,799

Note 20 Ultra - Item NOT new - order 08SF1C0A0A03 [Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Dual-SIM SM-N9860 - 325410]

• wael

Update: It turned out that the scratches were on the protective film, so I decided to keep the device to avoid a possibly lengthy resolution. Customer support were quick to respond to my queries and they did explain that the seal is broken to activate the phone. Overall, I would rate my experience as average. Expansys should not sell a scratched device as new, no matter where the scratches are.Pictures of the scratches

The Note 20 ultra you sent me had the Samsung seal broken and replaced with your own "seal of quality". The device has visible scratch marks at the top and bottom and is clearly not new. I tried calling all the phone numbers you list on your website without success. I also sent an e-mail to which I am awaiting your response and proposed action. So far, I woud NOT recommend buying from you. I will updated my experience depending on how you address my concerns.

• Derek_W Staff

Sorry for the late reply. I believe one of our customer service representatives has have followed up with you about your case via email. Please note that the seal issue with all Samsung phones needing to be activated by the suppliers before they can be sold abroad by us. 

;