Samsung Galaxy S10e Dual-SIM SM-G9700 – Support Forum Buy Now – HK$4,599

What Chipset or Processor installed in Samsung Galaxy S10e - PRISM BLACK - P28,094.99 [Samsung Galaxy S10e Dual-SIM SM-G9700 - 316312]

• Joel Go

Hi EXPANSYS,

I saw your ads about SAMSUNG GALAXY S10E DUAL-SIM SM-G970F/DS, may i know what chipset or processor installed in the S10e Unit? 

Is it SNAPDRAGON or EXYNOS?

Thanks, Joe

• Derek_W Staff

According to the information provided by Samsung, the SM-G9700 model comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor as listed in the technical details. Samsung didn't release the maker of the processor for the SM-G970F/DS model officially but only Octa Core / 2.7 GHz, 2.3 GHz, 1.9 GHz / 64 bit / 8nm as listed in the technical details.

• Joel Go

Is this unit  original and authetic? Can i bring the unit in Samsung stores, incase i experience any issues arises in the future. And how long it would take, ie how many days? ) to deliver here in Manila? Thanks joe

• Joel Go

Is this unit  original and authetic? Can i bring the unit in Samsung stores, incase i experience any issues arises in the future. And how long it would take, ie how many days? ) to deliver here in Manila? Thanks joe

• Derek_W Staff

Warranty will be provided by Expansys. For more information about warranty, please refer to the warranty section on our Ts & Cs page. The estimate shipping time to the Phillipines for an in-stock item is about 2 to 3 business days after payment is confirmed, excludes the customs clearance that will be taken by the local authorities. For more information about delivery, please refer to the devliery page.

;