Samsung Galaxy S8+ Dual-SIM SM-G9550 – Support Forum

Is it this hard to buy from Expansys? [Samsung Galaxy S8+ Dual-SIM SM-G9550 - 302154]

• klang

I ordered my S8+ last Friday.  Today, I got an email to ask for proof of address, which I promptly upload my cell phone statement for them.  Lazada never do this to me, but hey, let's see how Expansys is different.

Then I got an email saying I can't pay with credit card although the website happily accepted my credit card duirng purchase last Friday.  The email ask me to create a paypal account instead.  My jaw dropped.  I have purchasing online for many years, and this is my first time trying out Expansys.  I can't believe how Expansys is making life so hard for its (potential) customers.

Anyway, I tell them to fly kite.  Cancel my order.

klang

• klang

My Order Reference is 83BQ-330E-BD5B if any staff here wish to make things right.  Otherwise, they are so many other options out there. 

• klang

Expansys happily accepted my cancellation with little explaination why they decided to enforce "paypal only" ruling today, and not last Friday.

For Expansys info, I do have a paypal account which i use regularly.  Expansys happily accepted my credit card last Friday, and insist I use paypals today.  God knows what other stunts will Expansys pull tomorrow if gave them my paypal account......governemnt tax bla bla bla?

Bye Expansys. 

• jpmaya

Probably the worst online purchase experience ever!

After multiple inquisition-like documents requests never asked for any other online e-commerce, the price "saving" is substantially over weighed by the shipping and customs fees. Not mentioning the FedEx service below expectation announcing twice a delivery on a Friday then twice again postponing to the Monday evening, and finally occurring unexpectedly on the Saturday early afternoon.

Expansys never again!

;