Please note that our offices and warehouse will be closed through 1/28 for Chinese New Year. Service will resume as normal from Wednesday, 1/29. We apologize for any inconvenience.

SanDisk Pocket PC Wireless LAN SD Card – Support Forum

Good news for SanDisk SDIO Card + PocketPC owners !!! [SanDisk Pocket PC Wireless LAN SD Card - 106495]

• carlos122
Hi Everybody, I know that many of you had problem with PocketPC2003 and SDIO Sandisk WIFI card(without 256mb memory of course....) The software and driver from Sandisk is very unstable and for many of you the card doesn't work. Now, the ultimate solution is to downlaod the driver from the Socket web site. Their card is using the same chipset as the Sandisk card. I tried the driver with my Ipaq 2210 (ROM 1.10) + PC2003 +Scandisk SDIO WIFI and it's connect on the first try. It is working 1000 time better thar the Sandisk driver. Using WEP key is also working fine. The link is : http://www.socketcom.com/support/support_wlan.asp?Type=SDIO The trouble is now thing of the past for all of you !!!
  • Michael
Thanks for that, I have made the link clickable. Socket SDIO card driver. -- Michael - eXpansys
  • CookieM
Does this work for the SDIO Sandisk WIFI card with memory? I thought the card with memory was compatible with my IMATE JAM but I can't get it to work...
  • lejamesw`
Hi Everybody, It's really a good new for me, but I still want to ask it that also work in the Xda mini. Thanks all Lejames
  • kevin50
Kevin clancy was wondering if Carlos122 is still active and would he get an Email from this reply if so contact me by email readyhouse@gmail.com
  • kevin50
kevin50 can you email him please at readyhouse@gmail.com
;