Please also consider:
- Canon EOS 2000D + EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III Lens Kit
- Nikon D850 + AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens Kit
- Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR Lens
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Tamron 17-28mm F/2.8 Di III RXD Lens
- Sony FE mount, model A046
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens Description
Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 27-84mm equivalent focal length range.
One extra-low dispersion element is used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
A linear motor autofocus system, coupled with an internal focusing design, delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
Complemented by an enhanced gyro sensor and unique series of algorithms, the optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
Shipping Weight: 0.65kg
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Focal Length: 27-84mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-4 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super EBC Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm