Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Garmin MARQ Aviator smart watch Description
MARQ Aviator is the luxury modern tool watch that champions the spirit of flight and guides you anywhere life leads. With each takeoff, it shows where you're headed. Along the way, it also shows you've arrived.
Track your extensive travels on the mirror-polished 24-hour GMT bezel, local time indication and 2 additional airport time zones.
The aviation-inspired swept-wing titanium bracelet fits with precision — even when times are turbulent.
Shipping Weight: 0.14kg
- Garmin MARQ Aviator Watch, 46mm
- 24–hour GMT ceramic bezel. Titanium bracelet
- All day stress monitoring
- Loaded with worldwide aviation database
- Direct-to Key: The Direct-to navigation key lets you fly straight to a location or waypoint. The Nearest key activates a path to the nearest airport.
- Moving Map: View your flight path in relation to nearby navaids, airports, intersections and other surface features on the full-color moving map.
- HSI Course Needle: Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination.
- Weather Reports: See aviation weather reports, including winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more, plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route¹.
- Flight Plans: Transfer your flight plan — and any updates — wirelessly from the Garmin Pilot™ app to MARQ Aviator, so you’re always in sync.
- Flight Logging: Automatically start flight logging on takeoff, then transfer date, duration, total flight time and route to the flyGarmin.com® and Garmin Pilot™ apps¹.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music Apps: Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming music apps from your account at compatible services, including Amazon, Spotify® and Deezer, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Garmin Pay: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solutions through participating providers.
- Stress Score: Monitor your heart rate at the wrist² as well as your heart rate variability to calculate your stress score.
- Pulse Ox Sensor: Check with Pulse Ox³ to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
- Apps and Activities: Preloaded favorite apps and preloaded activity profiles are provided for golfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing and more.
- Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics², heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more³.
- ClimbPro: Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Multi-GNSS: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- TOPO and Ski Maps: See topographical maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Golf Courses: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the Playslike Distance feature.
- Battery: Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 12 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 28 hours in GPS mode, 48 hours in UltraTrac™ mode and 9 hours in GPS mode with music.