All Local Nakamichi MyEars True Wireless Earphones NEP-TW1 Reviews
- What can I say I set my mind on a set of the jabra elite sport wireless earbuds and was checking out the price on here only to discover these beauts. They are tiny and at first wouldn't stay in my ears until I changed to the smaller ear tips on the end, now I have no issues at all. Pairing them to my iPhone 7 plus was easy peasy and the sound is excellent, I have been wearing these during exercise with no issues at all. I use them on the train or when walking also, however people on public transport will think you are crazy if your on a call, because these things are so small it's hard to see them in your ears. Well worth the money I get about three hours of music time but stick them back in the charger then they are good to go again. Give them ago you will be amazed.
- Very high quality earphones. Music sounds great! Music quality is very good.
- So far not good experiance!!
- Hi Guys. After 1 month using have to say big disappointments. Especially keep losing connection even though my phone is only in the pocket. Also not suitable for jogging as signal keep dropping all the time. Still same issue not able to use phone phone calls, as either me or receiver cant hear me.
- Does not work for me!!
- Has anybody experincing same problem: 1. Keep losing very often connection 2. When you talk on the phone is almost impossible to hear anything 3. Almost impossible to use that in MTR as there is so much noise in the background that another person is not able to hear you. Not so good experience so far