Please also consider:
- Canon EOS 800D Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm STM Lens
- Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera
- Body Only
- Nikon D5600 Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm AF-P VR Lens
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera
- Body Only
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera
- Body Only
- Canon EOS 77D Digital SLR Camera
- Body Only, Black
Nikon D610 Digital SLR Camera Description
24.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor
From extreme wide-angle to super-telephoto, capture incredibly detailed images with smooth tonal gradations and low noise when shooting at high ISOs.
Quiet Release burst mode
Perfect for wildlife photography, the sound of the camera's mirror return mechanism is noticeably reduced during the burst, so it's easier to capture elusive subjects.
6 fps continuous shooting
Shoot sharp shots of fast-moving action at six-frames-per-second in both FX and DX formats.
Highly sensitive autofocus
Benefit from superior subject acquisition with the Multi-CAM4800 39-point AF system. Compatible with lenses up to f/8 combined open aperture and sensitive down to -2 EV, the D610 shoots sharp, even under the light of the full moon.
Durable and lightweight
Built to withstand severe conditions, the camera boasts magnesium alloy top and rear covers and weighs only 760 g (without battery). Weather-sealed to the same degree as Nikon's professional D800 DSLR, it offers enhanced resistance to moisture and dust.
Precision 3.2-inch 921k-dot, VGA LCD monitor with automatic monitor brightness control.
Delivers bright, crisp image playback with a wide colour reproduction capacity.
With approx. 100% frame coverage and 0.7x magnification. Offers DX Crop Mode with viewfinder marking
EXPEED 3 image processing engine With 14-bit A/D conversion and 16-bit image processing for superb tonal gradation.
Scene Recognition System
The camera's image sensor and its 2,016-pixel RGB sensor provide precise data to the Scene Recognition System, which optimises exposure, autofocus, and white balance immediately before the shutter is released, generating sharply defined images.
In-camera time-lapse function
Create time-lapse photography through simple menu operations, with no need for elaborate calculations and editing. Use interval timer shooting to trigger the shutter at preset intervals. Use time-lapse photography to save images as movie files and view slow action in fast playback, with playback rates from 24 to 36,000 times faster than normal.
Dual-axis electronic virtual horizon
You can confirm the camera's position relative to the horizontal plane and its pitch (forward or rear rotation) using the LCD monitor or the viewfinder.
Twin SD card slots
Two SD memory card slots offer enhanced shooting flexibility. Use the second card when the first is full, or record stills on one and movies on another. SDXC and UHS-I compatible.
Shipping Weight: 0.85kg
- Megapixel Banding: 24 to 24.9 Megapixels
- Charger Included: Yes
- Model: D610
- Monitor Size: 3.2"
- Battery Compatibility Fitting: Nikon EN-EL15
- GPS: Optional Upgrade
- Touchscreen: No
- MegaPixel (Effective Resolution): 24.3 megapixels
- Sensor Size (WxH mm): 35.9 x 24.0 mm
- Max Image Resolution: 6016 x 4016
- Lens Fitting : Nikon F Mount
- Compatible storage media (card not supplied): SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Continuous Shooting Speed (fps): 6 fps
- Exposure Modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual
- ISO Speed Range: 100 - 25600
- Metering Modes: Centre Weighted, Colour Matrix, Spot
- Exposure Compensation: Yes
- Auto Exposure Bracketing: Yes
- Flash Modes: TTL
- Built in Flash: Yes
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Manual, Preset, White Balance Bracketing
- Connection Type: HDMI, USB 2.0
- Depth of Field Preview: Yes
- Focusing Modes: One-shot AF, Continuous AF, Manual
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Movie Mode: Yes (with Sound)
- Tripod Thread: Yes
- Video Out: HDMI
- Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 141 x 113 x 82 mm
- Weight (g): 850g