Please also consider:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera
- Body Only
- Canon EOS 4000D Body + EF-S 18-55mm III Lens
- Nikon D3500 KIT AFP18-55mm VR
- Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens
- Sony A7 III Alpha Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Body only
- Canon Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Body only
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Nikon D7500 Digital SLR Camera Description
The Nikon D7500 is the successor to Nikon's highly rated and popular D7200. It packs powerful image technology into a lighter, more compact body which has a comfortable deep grip and a new 3.2-inch 922k-dot tilting touch LCD. As with Nikon's DX flagship D500, the D7500's 20.9 MP DX-format CMOS sensor offers an ISO range that extends to an incredible ISO 1640000 equivalent. It also includes the EXPEED 5 processor, offering faster, cleaner image processing. And the greatly increased pixel count of the 180K-pixel RGB sensor enables improved metering accuracy.
Video makers can record 4K/UHD movies, and Nikon's in-camera Electronic Vibration Reduction counters the effects of unwanted camera movement. The D7500 also boasts a built-in flash that supports radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting.
Excel in low light
The fast EXPEED 5 processing engine ensures remarkable image quality across the ISO range. Fine noise is dramatically reduced and even cropped images shot at high ISO values retain their quality. The Hi 5 setting lets you shoot at an incredible ISO 1640000 (equivalent) and make the most out of available light.
8 fps continuous shooting. Improved buffer for shooting RAW
Capture 8 frames per second continuously, up to 100 JPEG Fine frames or up to 50 14-bit lossless compressed RAW frames. With up to 50 RAW shots captured, continue taking photos even while the previous RAW images are being written to the memory card.
4K ultra HD video
Record rich and detailed 4K Ultra HD or Full HD videos up to 29 minutes 59 seconds through industry-leading NIKKOR lenses while using pro-level video features like power aperture control to adjust aperture while recording and touch focus control. Create beautiful 4K Ultra HD time-lapse movies. Movies can be recorded in MP4 or the conventional MOV format, allowing easy playback on smart devices. The D7500 adjusts to your creative workflow with the freedom to record to an external device, the camera's memory card or both simultaneously.
The D7500 includes powerful performance enhancing features. In-camera batch processing improves handling of large numbers of RAW images. Auto AF fine-tune in Live View is also inherited from the D500 to simplify adjustment for minor variations between the camera and lens. Advanced Picture Control tools, including a new Auto option; Auto ISO in Manual Mode and Zebra stripes for detecting overblown highlights help you take full creative control. A new and improved multiple exposure feature gives you the choice of saving each individual frame in addition to the final composited image.
Tilting 3.2-inch touchscreen
Tilt the large 3.2-in touchscreen up or down to shoot at high or low angles and simply touch where you want focus when using Live View. Quickly swipe through your shots, pinch to zoom and more.
Add balance, depth and drama to your images with the D7500's built-in flash, which uses detailed, in-camera scene analysis to add just the right amount of light to your subject. To get more creative with light, the D7500 has wireless commander capability with up to 2 groups (A/B) of line-of-sight Speedlights or 3 groups (C/D/E) of radio-controlled Speedlights (with optional WR-R10 wireless remote controller and SB-5000 Speedlight).
Share your most impressive shots with the world the minute you take them. Install Nikon's SnapBridge app on a compatible phone or tablet and connect to the D7500 for instant photo sharing, automatic backups and even remote camera triggering—great for wildlife shooting, parties, self portraits and group shots with you in them.
Features at a glance:
- 20.9 MP DX-format sensor
- EXPEED 5 processor
- 180K-pixel RGB metering sensor and Advanced Scene Recognition system
- Highlight-weighted metering
- 51-point AF system
- Cinematic 4K/UHD video footage
- Time-Lapse Movie
- 8fps with Full AF/AE tracking
- Tilt screen and touch controls
- Optical pentaprism viewfinder
- In-camera Picture Control system
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Shipping Weight: 0.72kg
- Model: D7500
- Monitor Size: 3.2"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Vari-angle monitor : Yes
- Megapixel Banding: 20 to 20.9 Megapixels
- MegaPixel (Effective Resolution): 20.9 megapixels
- Max Image Resolution: 5568 x 3712
- Sensor Size (WxH mm): 23.5 x 15.7 mm
- Lens Fitting : Nikon F Mount
- Compatible storage media (card not supplied): SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Continuous Shooting Speed (fps): 8 fps
- Exposure Modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual
- Metering Modes: Evaluative, Centre Weighted, Colour Matrix, Spot
- ISO Speed Range: 1640000 (extended)
- Flash Modes: TTL
- Built in Flash: Yes
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Manual, Preset, White Balance Bracketing
- Connection Type: HDMI, USB
- Focusing Modes: One-shot AF, Continuous AF, Manual
- Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 135.5 x 104 x 72.5 mm
- Weight (g): 720g