All Local Nokia 8110 4G Dual-SIM Reviews
- Nokia 8110 4G Dual-SIM
- Very retro Nokia style. Good design. clear reception. Need to download instruction manual.
- Top mobile phone
- Classic mobile phone , it works well. Good for people who don't like touch screen mobiles
- The design is great and fit for purpose, fits in jeans back pocket & you can sit without breaking it - for the next generation though I would prefer a more solid structure, esp the slide. Plastic to plastic doesn't glide very well. of course a touch screen is a necessity nowdays... Buttons are good but need a tad more work - I'm not sure but maybe slightly raised to locate easier for fat thumbs or may be different material finish to differentiate them. And finally the software, am sure I don't need to advise you on this. Am not sure I like the current Sub-Continent product- & cost is important so...given time it may evolve. For the price it is a great item. I did end up getting a Samsung flip for something more robust & pocket size but it is 40% $ more. The 811 will be my back up & outdoors phone. If you can get it closer to the samsung flip design, material/weight, screen and software it will be a winner - oh and the slide. For the $ great phone - thanks. PS I move from Motorola to Nokia from 98/99 & stayed until 2012 & loved them. It would be good to see some of their great product designs return. This is an iconic nokia it would be good if your product could resurrect them and in style. Many thanks
Nokia 8110 4G Dual-SIM Reviews From Other Regions
- simple review of Nokia 8110 4G
- Delivery is very fast, so I received it on Monday after my order on Friday. I’m living in South Korea. I believe, if you are a matrix fan choose black color. It consists of one Mini USIM slot, one Nano USIM slot, and one Micro SD slot. OS is KaiOS, There is no Korean language support. I recommend after Wifi setting proceed software update. After that you will found Google Email, contact synchronization feature. After syncing, I can see Korean Character name at contacts. You can’t input Korean. But, Least you can see Korean without problem. SMS also support in Korean. However, there are only one 4G / 3G antenna. I have tested two USIM chips, but only one of them is activated. In other words, if one USIM is connected to 4G or 3G, the remaining USIM can be connect to 2G only. Battery usage is quite nice. After 8 hours normal usage, about 90% battery remain. Even this phone doesn’t support input Korean, basic phone function is good, and tethering support is also acceptable. I’m using 8110 as a main phone, old iPhone 7 is using as a sub for SNS. If you are looking for a retro phone for weekend activity, it’s yours.