- Sigma 40mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
- Sigma 24-35mm f/2 DG HSM Art Lens for NIKON
- Sigma 20mm f/1.4 HSM NAF Art Lens For NIKON
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM FOR NIKON
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM FOR CANON
- Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon F
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Sigma 20mm f/1.4 HSM CAF Art Lens For CANON Description
The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM is the world’s first f/1.4 ultra-wide-angle prime lens for full-frame and APS-C DSLR cameras. It offers the equivalent angle of view as a 30mm lens on an APS-C system (depending on the crop factor). The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM is comprised of 15 elements in 11 groups, including two FLD (“F” Low Dispersion)* glass and five SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements to minimise transverse chromatic aberration, and it features a rounded 9 blade diaphragm which creates an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image. It has a minimum focusing distance of 27.6cm / 10.1in and a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:7.1. The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM is the fifth lens in the growing Art line (the other ranges are Contemporary and Sports).
Shipping Weight: 1.29kg
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 11 groups
- Angle of View: 94.5°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (Rounded Diaphragm)
- Mininum Aperture: F16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 27.6 cm / 10.9 in.
- Filter Size (mm): φ105㎜
- Maximum Magnifications: 1：7.1
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): φ90.7mm x 129.8mm
- Item Weight: 950 g