- Sony MUC-B12SM1 Stereo Mini 1.2m Y-type Cable
- Sony MUC-S30UM1 Stereo 3m Single-Sided Cable
- Sony MUC-S20BL1 2.0m Headphone Replacement Cable Stereo Mini Plug Cable
- for MDR-1A + PHA-3
- Sony MUC-S12SM1 1.2m Headphone Replacement Cable Stereo Mini Plug Cable
- for MDR-1A
- Sony MUC-M12SB1 1.2m Balanced Standard Plug
- Sony MUC-M12SM1 Headphone Cable
- for XBA Hybrid Headphones with 3.5mm jet
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Sony MUC-B20BL1 Balance 2m Y-type Cable Description
Separate left and right ground conductors balance the connection between your headphones and amplifiers,
reducing external noise and improving acoustic reproduction.
Engineered with Kimber Kable, it features independent ground wires, creating a broad sound field with deep bass.
The gold-plated mini-plugs naturally resist corrosion and the oxygen-free copper conductor improves the frequency of high notes.
[Collaboration with Kimber Kable for High Fidelity Sound]
Kimber Kable has been manufacturing high performance cables since 1979. In order to ensure the best performance of the MUC-B cables, the braided headphone cable was designed in close cooperation with Kimber Kable, utilizing their braiding technology.
[8-wire Braided Structure]
Braided cables naturally offer superior resistance to interference and noise, and minimise signal loss. The combination of Sony’s excellent headphone engineering and Kimber Kable’s expertise results in a unique high quality headphone cable to deliver the sound with high clarity.
By using multiple gauge strands together in a wire, transmission loss is minimized and also controlled per frequency range. Clear sound is afforded from low to high frequencies.
[Gold-plated L-shaped Stereo Mini Plug (Length approx. 2.0m)]
The headphone cable features a convenient 2.0 metre cable length, and gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini-plug for comfortable portable audio listening. Gold plating provides superior conductivity for signal purity. The use of aluminium alloy on the grip portion allows for excellent acoustic performance by providing better attenuation of sound vibrations.
By separating the L and R channels, including the ground conductors, into separate plugs, these cables enable connection to balanced drive headphone amplifiers such as the PHA-3. Compared to the common single-plug unbalanced system, the balanced system offers improved resistance to external noise, a better S/N ratio, less crosstalk and substantial improvement in GND noise. (For more details, refer to PHA-3.)
Shipping Weight: 0.11kg
- WEIGHT: 110 g
- PLUG: Gold-plated 3-pole mini plug (balanced connection) x2
- Music sounds crisp and clear thanks to the 8-wire braid design
- Gold-plated mini-plugs provide long-lasting durability
- Oxygen-free copper conductor minimises sound deterioration
- 2m length allows for freedom of movement