- Targus Universal USB-C™ DV4K Docking Station with 65W Power Delivery
- USB-C, DisplayLink, Black/Grey
- Targus USB-C 4K HDMI/VGA Docking Station with 100W Power Delivery
- USB-C, Alt-Mode
- Targus USB-C 4K HDMI Docking Station with Card Reader and 100W Power Delivery
- USB-C, Alt-Mode
- Targus USB-C Multi-Port HUB with 100W Power Delivery
- USB-C, 2x USB-A and 2x USB-C Ports, Silver
- Targus USB-C 4K HDMI Video Adapter with 100W Power Delivery
- USB-C, Alt-Mode, Silver
- Targus USB-C 4K HDMI Video Adapter and Card Reader
- USB-C, Alt-Mode, Silver
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Targus USB-C Universal Quad 4K (QV4K) Docking Station with 100W Power Delivery Description
Boost productivity and performance with the world’s first enterprise-class universal docking station to deliver four 4K extended displays. Ideal for large enterprises – the Targus USB-C™ Universal Quad 4K (QV4K) Docking Station maximizes workstation viewing. Dual DisplayLink® DL-6910 chip technology supports up to four DisplayPort (3840 x 2160 p60) or HDMI (3840 x 2160 p50) displays. The docking station includes numerous additional ports to connect your essential USB 3.0 peripherals and Ethernet network.
This sleek dock helps reduce clutter by providing the ease of a single connection for key peripherals like your mouse, keyboard, and more. Its rubberized, padded bottom protects against scratches, while the VESA bracket mounting provision allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings. Your most advanced configurations become easy with compatibility across virtually any laptop and most standard peripherals including Thunderbolt 3™, Display Port Alt-Mode, and USB 3.0, 3.1 and Type-C devices. Charging tips and a USB-C to USB-A adapter included to make this dock compatible with a variety of major laptop brands.
Supports DisplayPort and HDMI Monitors
Your workstation has never been more powerful with a high-performance quad-monitor dock that supports full 4K (3840 x 2160 p60) resolution or DisplayPort (3840 x 2160 p60) on all four displays as well as viewing modes for two and three monitors. The eight available video out ports allow you to decide between HDMI or DP++ display options to ensure compatibility for your configuration.
Powering Your Devices
The Universal USB-C™ Quad 4K Docking Station with 100W Power Delivery is the first quad-docking solution designed to keep your devices running no matter how long your day is. A simple front-panel blue light lets you know when power is connected, and a switch allows you to turn your power on or off in a snap. Offering 100W USB power delivery on PD 2.0, you can power laptops and larger devices through your dock, further reducing your clutter and making it easy to keep going all day.
Onboard USB 3.0 for Advanced Peripherals and Charging
Four USB 3.0 ports make it easy to customize workspaces with the latest keyboards, external drives, and other essential peripherals. Efficient charging is close at hand with one powered USB 3.0 port for keeping smartphone, tablet, or other devices powered up and ready to go.
What’s in the Box
User Guide (part #410-3878-001A)
DC cable to power tip, 1M (part #511-0459-001C)
Cable, Input US AC Cable Cord (part #511-0309-001C)
Power Tips (part #PT-3A, #PT-3H, #PT-3H2, #PT-3I2, #PT-3P, #PT-3W, #PT-3X9)
USB-C/M (screwed) to C/M (normal) Cable, 1M, 5A, 10Gbps (part #511-0515-001A)
Adapter, AC to DC, output: 20V, 9A, 180W (part #800-0478-001A)
USB-C/F to A/M Adapter (part #ACC1104GLX)
Enterprise Software Suite: A Targus Exclusive
Enhance security and improve user experience with the Targus Enterprise Software Suite for DOCK570USZ.
Wi-Fi Auto Switch: auto enables/disables Wi-Fi functionality when the dock’s Ethernet connection is active, reducing unnecessary network traffic and enabling faster connection speeds.
MAC Address Cloning: auto replaces the MAC address of the connected Targus Ethernet network adapter with any (Wired Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth) MAC address of the local host, supporting device-based authentication methods.
Ghost Device Removal: purges older, latent Targus docking station devices from the local registry preventing registry bloat.
Shipping Weight: 1.20kg
- Connection Technology: USB 3.2 G1
- Works With: Windows, Mac, Android, Chrome, Linux, Ubuntu
- Ethernet: Yes
- Max Host Power: 100W
- Power Source: Wall
- HDMI: 4
- DisplayPort: None
- Mini Display Port: None
- VGA: None
- DVI-D: None
- DVI-I: None
- USB-A Port: 4
- Fast Charging Port: 1
- USBC / USB3.2 G21
- Thunderbolt: None
- Audio1x Audio In/Out
- PortLock Slot
- Compatibility: Kensington® T-Bar™
- Colour: Black/Grey
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 9.84 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 815g
- Supports four 4K displays via four DisplayPort (3840 x 2160 p60) or four HDMI (3840 x 2160 p50) ports
- Thunderbolt™ 3 compatible
- 1 USB-C 3.0 port with power (100W non-PD)
- 4 USB 3.0 ports (1 fast charging) connect essential peripherals
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 3.5mm combo Audio In/Out for mics, speakers, and earphones with Apple and Nokia headset auto-detection
- Includes USB-C to USB-A Cable to make USB-A laptops compatible with Targus USB-C™ docking stations
- Power tips included to power Acer®, ASUS®, Compaq®, Dell™, Fujitsu®, Gateway®, HP®, IBM/Lenovo™, and Toshiba
- Works With: PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, and Android Devices and Windows® (10/8.1/7), Mac® OS X (10.12/10.11/10.10), Android™ (5.0 or later), Chrome (R51 or later), Ubuntu Linux
- What’s in the Box: Dock, User Guide (part #410-3878-001A), DC cable to power tip, 1M (part #511-0459-001C), Cable, Input US AC Cable Cord (part #511-0309-001C), Power Tips (part #PT-3A, #PT-3H, #PT-3H2, #PT-3I2, #PT-3P, #PT-3W, #PT-3X9), USB-C/M (screwed) to C/M (normal) Cable, 1M, 5A, 10Gbps (part #511-0515-001A), Adapter, AC to DC, output: 20V, 9A, 180W (part #800-0478-001A), USB-C/F to A/M Adapter (part #ACC1104GLX)